Pelikan Classic 205 Apatite Fountain Pen (Special Edition)
All decoration elements of this Classic series 205 as rings and clip are highly shiny polished in a silver appearance.
The fountain pen Classic M205 Apatite is equipped with the famous Pelikan differential piston mechanism.
The highly polished stainless-steel nib is offered in nib widths EF, F, M, B and BB to match each handwriting preference.
This pen will only be produced for a limited time.
Manufactured and assembled in Germany
- Fountain Pen with differential piston mechanism
- Clip in Pelikan beak-like shape
- All decoration elements are shiny silver-colored and highly polished
- Highly polished stainless-steel nib
- 5 nib widths are available: EF, F, M, B and BB
- Special highly polished resin material
Length: 12,5 cm with closed cap
Weight: 13,4 g