Graf von Faber-Castell fountain pen.
Rings in different sizes, created using delightfully contrasting materials, are the core elements of the Classic Anello (Italian for "ring") series. Contrasting materials are combined to create a harmonious, timeless design that perfectly reflects the name of this Graf von Faber-Castell series - after all, the ring has always been a symbol of unity and eternal bond.
- Barrel made of ivory-coloured precious resin segments, into which fine platinum-plated rings are incorporated
- Platinum-plated metal parts
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Handmade, bicoloured 18-carat gold nib with iridium tip
- Cartridge/converter system
- Converter included
- Overall dimension: Length 137 mm x Ø 13 mm
- Weight: 37 g
- Elegant, wooden gift box included