Graf von Faber-Castell fountain pen.
Graf von Faber-Castell uses this traditional jewelling technique to transform the writing instruments in the Guilloche series into true pieces of jewellery: The precious resin barrel is given a filigree pattern line by line and then further refined in manual lacquering and polishing processes.
- Barrel made of guilloched precious resin, Viper Green
- Rhodium-plated metal parts
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Handmade 18-carat gold nib with iridium tip, completely rhodium-plated
- Cartridge/converter system
- Converter included
- Overall dimension: Length 131 mm x Ø 12 mm
- Weight: 29 g
- Elegant gift box included